Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Blog Response

In my science class we did a lab on plasticity. This lab included the following materials:
  • Water
  • A measuring cup (glass or plastic)
  • Cornstarch.

What we exactlly did in this lab is first, poured the cornstarch in the measuring cup. Next we poured in the water in the measuring cup. After that we played with the cornstarch, as i learned that if you keep rolling it into a ball with your hands it will stay as a solid but if you don't it will turn into a liquid and it will harden just like the earths core.

My personal reflection on this lab :
I realy think that the lab is really fun and it is very hands on. I personally think this the most fun lab that we have so far, the reason i say this is because when i was younger when we learned about earth we didnt do anything but watch a movie. But this time my science class watched a movie and did a lab on earth, the movie was ok but the lab was really fun.

No comments: